To ensure the safety and well-being of all students, as well as dining staff, the following protocols will be implemented in our dining facilities to maintain social distancing, provide timely service and observe strict occupancy guidelines:
- Self-service will not be available.
- There will be limited or no seating available.
- Disposable service-ware will be used.
- Technology will be used to assist with ordering and queuing, as well as demarcations to maintain six-foot social distancing between each customer.
- Sanitation practices will be intensified and all staff will be required to wear both masks and gloves.
- There will be additional lunch pick-up points on campus.
- A “virtual marketplace” will be used for retail and grocery items.